Cookies are text-only strings of information, which are transferred by a website into the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk, in order for the website to recognise you if you return and remember certain information about you and your preferences. Cookies are designed to store a limited amount of data related to a specific user and website, which can be accessed either by a web server or the user’s computer. They can include which pages have been visited, choices you have made, any specific information you have filled into web forms and the time and date of your last visit. Cookies are widely used to make the internet experience more personal.
The installation of Cookies is based on consent. Such consent can be freely withdrawn at any time.
Please note: this feature will opt you out (or in) of Cookies too. For example, if you choose to opt-out, you will receive an opt-out Cookie (ignore) so that your decision is remembered. If you regularly delete your Cookies, you will need to opt-out each time you delete them.
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on https://findexiq.com;
- to keep you signed in;
- to save your language preference;
- to save browsing preferences and to optimize your browsing experience (your consent is required);
- to make it possible for you to use the support window (your consent is required);
- to collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form (your consent is required);
- to track how you use our website (your consent is required).
Session and persistent Cookies
Cookies can expire at the end of a browser session (from when a user opens the browser window to when they exit the browser) or they can be stored for longer.
- Session Cookies – allow our website to link the actions of a Visitor during a browser session. They are used for a variety of purposes such as remembering what Visitors browse around a site. These session Cookies expire after a browser session so they would not be stored for a longer term.
- Persistent Cookies – are stored on Visitors’ devices in between browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of the Visitor across a site to be remembered. Persistent Cookies are used for a variety of purposes including remembering Visitors’ preferences and choices when using our website or to target advertising.
All persistent Cookies have an expiration date (no longer than 24 months), after which they are automatically removed from the Visitor’s device. Anonymised and aggregated data are stored for an indefinite period of time by us for analysis purposes.
Most browsers allow you to:
- see what Cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis;
- block third party Cookies;
- block Cookies from particular sites;
- block all Cookies from being set;
- delete all Cookies when you close your browser.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of Cookies by this website.
Our Cookies are not used to identify you personally, but to make https://findexiq.com work better for you.
Date of update: 25.02.2022